Our Events Calendar has treats for you. Some nearby highlights:
- Race and the Early Modern: New Scholars, New Scholarship
May 24, 9:00-18:30 BST, Hosted by Medicine and the Making of Race & the Centre for Early Modern Studies
- “O, let me see thee walk”: a Roundtable on early modern embodiment and mobility
May 27, 5PM BST
- CFP: “The Fury of Achilles: The Faces of War”
Abstracts due May 31 (for a September conference)
- CFP: “Outlaw Bodies,” Robin Hood Studies at SEMA 2022
Proposals due June 1 (for a November conference)
- CFP: “The Body and the Human,” SEMA 2022
Proposals due July 7 (for the November conference)
If you have an event you’d like us to share, please submit it.
We are so pleased to have Bridget Bartlett working to update our Resources and spruce the place up a bit this summer. Bridget is a graduate student at the University of Mississippi researching early modern neurodivergence. They have served as a graduate assistant for the Shakespeare Association of America, and you can find them on Twitter under @allo_nothing. Bridget has begun categorizing and broadening our bibliographies already. Click over there to jumpstart your summer reading.